Brochette Express with 16 Skewers
LIMITED TIME OFFER - SAVE OVER 60%
ORDER NOW BEFORE PRICE GOES UP AGAIN
Making kebabs is usually quite cumbersome to have to stab each individual piece of meat or vegetable through each individual wooden stick. With this new device called the Brochette Express, you can easily make up to 16 kebabs at a time. The way it works is you simply layer each ingredient inside the container as you like, close the side paneling to keep the ingredients contained, and start inserting your kebabs by sliding each stick through the 16 guided holes at the top and stabbing it through each layer of ingredients. Then insert your knife into the openings on the sides and start cutting the kebabs up.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Great for meats, vegetables and fruit.
- Simplify and reduces the hassle of cutting individual pieces and inserting them on the skewers.
- Make 16 brochettes in seconds.
- The fast and easy way to make skewers.
- Use care when placing the skewers and cutting the brochettes to avoid scrapes cuts or injury.
- This is not a toy, keep away from children.
How to Use
- Prepare meat, vegetables and fruit.
- Place the main body onto the bottom base.
- Insert layers of food into the main body and place the cover onto the main body.
- Insert the bamboo skewers one by one in the holes of the top cover. Press gently to avoid breakage until the skewer reaches the bottom
- Using a sharp knife, cut the prepared food items along the vertical slits.
- Remove the top cover and body.
- Enjoy and grill.
**100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & EASY CHECKOUT**
Shipping time: 12-30 business days