Rachael Ray 16328 Cucina Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set 12 Piece, Pumpkin Orange. From cookware, bakeware, and dinnerware, to easy-to-use cutlery, kitchen tools, and teakettles, Rachael Ray’s kitchenware collections feature solution-driven products that help prepare meals from start to finish – all in colorful style. In your kitchen and on your table, add beautiful hues and rich flavor to every dish with Rachael’s products.
Rachael Ray 16328 Cucina Nonstick
Sturdy construction and hard enamel exteriors with earthy, rustic colors combine a relaxed look with durable performance.
- DURABLE NONSTICK COOKWARE DESIGN: Nonstick pots and pans are crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors
- ENHANCED PFOA-FREE NONSTICK: Cookware set features espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick for effortless food release
- CONVENIENCE AND CONTROL: The 12-piece cookware set boasts dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids; includes slotted turner and spoon
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe to 400°F, the pots and pans are suitable for all stovetops, except induction
- SET INCLUDES: 1-Quart and 3-Quart Covered Saucepans, 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, 8. 5-Inch, and 10-Inch Skillets, 3-Quart Covered Sauté Pan, Slotted Turner, and Spoon
- RUSTIC COLORS AND MODERN DESIGN: Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware features rustic colors and modern design that fuses relaxed style and everyday functionality.
- Color: Pumpkin Orange
- Product Dimensions 22.8 x 11 x 13.5 inches
- Item Weight 17.35 pounds
- Shipping Weight 17.35 pounds
Follow directions should be no problems!!! Works great, looks great, Easy cleanup!!! Just read the directions and follow them, says plainly to not use on the highest heat, for those that had all the trouble had they read the directions and followed them, they would not be saying shame on Rachel Ray for making an inferior quality product! Read folks they cook an clean just fine, love the size of pots and the red color and the price was right!!!
LOVE this Cookware set! My family and I stayed with a friend for about 6 months while we were looking for a place to stay and they had this set of cookware in a different color. I got to cook with this set every day! It was amazing. Durable, large, easy to clean, and nice to look at. Maybe not great for those who don’t cook a lot at once since these pots and pans are on the larger side but they’re perfect for my family of 5.